Amarillo’s Start and End Dates Of Road Construction Projects
Thanks to Amarillo Reddit, we found a Snapchat of the list of projects planned through February 2019.
According to the post HERE you can see most of the projects start in 2017. Will we see the light of day where Amarillo is construction free?
- I-40 and Soncy, Downtown I-27/I-40
- January 18th, 2016 – December 2018
- Cost: $26.4 Million
- I-40 Arthur through Ross
- March 2017 – February 2019
- Cost: $36.3 Million
- I-40 and Bell
- June 21st, 2017 – May 2018 (Bridge complete in Nov. 2017)
- Cost: $7.4 Million
- South Loop 335 and BNSF to I-27
- November 2014 – January 2019
- Cost: $32.2 Million
- South Loop 335 and I-27 Interchange
- July 12th, 2017 – September 2018
- Cost: $42.3 Million
- I-27 from 26th to 24th
- November – ???
- Cost: ???
- I-40 Westbound at Georgia Street Exit
- February 2018 – ???
- Cost: $9.8 Million
- I-40 and Bushland Road
- August 19th, 2017 – October 2017
- Cost: $1.3 Million
- Whitaker Road, Lakeside Drive and Pullman Road
- Spring 2018 – ???
- Cost: $49 million
Lots of projects going on, but thanks to TXDOT for giving us a heads up on what to expect in the coming years.