Black Friday: Your Survival Guide To Get In & Get Out
You know how it can get at the stores on Black Friday, here is some things you could use to make it go by just a little smoother.
Black Friday is something that needs to be planned out days in advance, if you plan to go out shopping not prepared there is a possibility you could come out empty handed.
Here is just some of the things that could make things easier for a smooth Black Friday shopping experience… if that even exists! People prepare for Black Friday better than they do for anything else.
- A Right Hand Man (or Chick) – First things first you need someone who wants the deals just as much as you do. In-case you have to split up you have to have a reliable partner in crime to bring you back exactly what you sent them for.
- Coffee – Getting up after stuffing your face with Turkey isn’t an easy thing to do. You say your going to “pull an all-nighter” but in reality we both know that probably won’t happen. Get yourself a warm brew of coffee going and drink up… your gonna need it!
- Alarm – If you are planning on hitting a few stores you need to stay consistent, meaning know what your going in for and set a time limit inside each store. By the time you get to the last store, what you wanted to get could already be gone.
- Cell Phone Car Charger – Your smartphone will be a valuable item on Black Friday, if you and your partner split up you will be on the phone a lot. You will also be using the internet looking for great deals, texting, etc. A 5-10 min car charge from store to store could work wonders in order to lock in on some fantastic deals.
- Water, Snacks – Not only will the lines be long inside of the stores but also at every fast food chain and restaurant. Put some snacks inside of your vehicle, purse, or “man-purse” if you happen to carry one. With the left over turkey, some turkey sandwiches would be ideal for a snack while your traveling from store to store.