Tire Engineers Tire Service
Tire Engineers offers a wide variety of various tire services. Our expert tire service technicians are experienced in balancing tires, tire alignment, tire installation, and tire replacement. If you are in need of a tire change, our expert technicians tire change service is the best. Our technicians are change tire experts. We strive to provide excellent tire services for a reasonable price to get you back on the road quickly. If you have any tire service questions, contact us, and we will be happy to help you with any tire questions you may have.
Just as with our other mechanical services our tire service is quick and easy. Our tire experts are trained to inspect for any problems and to make necessary repairs. Furthermore, if you’re looking for new tires, our knowledgeable staff can recommend the best tire brands for your vehicle.
The health of your tires is critical to your safety on the road. Which is why, at Tire Engineers, we offer tires services that keep you and your passengers secure. Stop by any of our locations and have your tires rotated and balanced. Doing so prevents uneven wear and increases the longevity of your tires. We also offer tire alignment at all locations.
In addition to our manufacturer-recommended maintenance services, we also offer tire repairs. Even the most minor crack, hole, or impairment can alter the drivability of your vehicle. If you suspect that there may be a flaw in one of your tires, stop by and let us take a look at it. If we find a puncture that is 0.25 or less in diameter, we can fix it!
If it becomes clear that you need new tires, we can help with that, too. All Tire Engineers locations have an exceptional variety of name brands to choose from at affordable prices that are hard to beat. Choose from Uniroyal, Cooper, BF Goodrich, Kumho, Yokohama, Fuzion, Michelin, Bridgestone, Mastercraft, Pirelli, Hankook, Falken, Mastercraft, Goodyear, and lots more.
How do you know that it’s time for new tires?
• If you can see cord or fabric through the rubber
• If the sidewall has a crack or bump
• If there’s an injury like a laceration or hole that can’t be fixed
• If there are more than two tread-wear indicators
• If the sidewall or tread is broken, slashed, or injured to the point where the fabric or cord is showing.
How can you prolong the life of your tires?
• Perform regular inspections. Look for cracks, swells, and uneven wear. If you see something that looks unusual, bring in your vehicle so that we can repair it before the problem gets worse.
• Rotate and balance your tires according to your manufacturer’s recommendation. Usually this means every other oil change or every 6, 000 miles.
• Keep your tires properly inflated. Not only does maintaining the properly level of inflation improve your fuel efficiency, it also protects your tires from unnecessary wear. It’s estimated that an average tire loses about 1 pound per square inch of air every month, more in cold weather. Under-inflated tires get worn down more quickly.