Man Accidentally Drinks Gasoline, Lights Up A Cigarette And Bursts Into Flames!
A North Carolina man lit up a cigarette after he accidentally drank gasoline, burst into flames.
Gary Banning, 43, of Havelock, N.C. was at a friends apartment Monday night when he was rushed to the local hospital.
Local law enforcement along with the fire department responded to call around 9:55pm Monday on reports of a man who caught on fire and has severe burns on his body.
According to the police investigation, Banning was inside of his friends kitchen when he drank out of a jar by the sink, inside of the jar that he drank was gasoline. Banning immediately spit it out but got some of it on his clothes.
Shortly after Banning stepped outside of his friends house to smoke a cigarette. When he lit the cigarette he burst into flames. Banning was rushed to the hospital where he later passed away. Local police along with the fire marshal are still investigating the incident.