Things You Should Not Put On Your Credit Card
The rule is that credit cards are only for emergencies. But there are some things you should not use them for at all.
1. Big ticket items you want but don't really need. Things like TVs are not worth going into debt for.
2. To pay off back taxes. There way better options than using credit cards with a high-interest rate to pay off your taxes.
3. College tuition and books. Students loans are a much better option. There are much lower interest rates than credit cards?
4. Medical Bills. Most doctors and hospital will work with you to help pay them off. Sometimes interest-free.
5. To buy stocks and make other investments. If these investments don't make a profit, you are stuck paying them back and with the interest, you will lose money from this decision.
Do you have any other tips? Do you know how to make your credit cards help you? Tell us in the comment section below.