Win Free Domino’s Pizza For A Year With 101.9 The Bull
October is National Pizza Month, and to celebrate, 101.9 The Bull and Domino's are giving you the chance to win FREE Pizza for an entire year!
Here's how to play:
- Listen to Braden every afternoon (10/23-10/31) around 5:20.
- Be the 10th caller at (806) 320-1019 to play the spelling game.
- You will have 15 seconds to spell "Dominos" as many times as you can.
- The new top scorer will become the leader and will remain the leader until someone tops their score.
Don't forget to visit Domino's at 2015 South Coulter for dine-in or carryout.
A few rules:
- Standard Townsquare Media contest rules apply. The :15 clock will start as soon as the contestant begins spelling. The whole word "Dominos" has to be spelled out for it to count. The word must be spelled the way the Domino's Pizza company spells it. If the timer cuts off during a word, that word will not count. The timer will be conducted using the recording of the actual contestant's entry. The spelling must be understandable, mumbling or slurring may count the word invalid. In the event of a tie, the names will be placed in a hat and a random winner will be chosen on 10/31/17.