High Noon On The Square Returns For the 24th Year
High Noon on the square is back and better than ever! This summer, you can come to the Potter County Courthouse in downtown Amarillo and grab some lunch while you listen to great music!
Every Wednesday starting on June 1st and ending on August 10th there will be a different live band performing and a different restaurant bringing their best dishes just for you! Lunches will be $8 every week or you can buy a season-long punch card for $88.
Here is the full line up for Summer 2016!
- June 1: Folk singer Andy Chase and hamburgers from Youngblood's cafe
- June 8: The cast of Texas with BBQ from Desperado's Catering
- June 15: Jazz duo Patrick Swindell & Pizzazz, with lunch from Schlotzhy's
- June 22: The cast of The Music Man and lunch from La Fiesta Grande
- June 29: Americana band Shandy Banits, and food from American Quarter Horse Association cooking team
- July 6: Amarillo Symphony, with food from Burrio Stop
- July 13th: Band Smokey City Rhythm Revue, and food from Chick-Fil-A
- July 20: Lone Star Ballet Dancers, with gourmet food from Pan-Handlers
- July 27: Party band Velvet Funk, with food from Midtown Wood-Fired Kitchen
- Aug 3: Pop singer Katie Eddins, with chicken fried steak sandwiches from Youngblood's Kitchen
- Aug 10: Classic rock band Insffcient Funds, with fajitas from Joe Taco.
For more info click here!