Lori McKenna to Release New Music
Lori McKenna is set to release a new full length album on July 29.
The Bird & The Rifle was produced by Dave Cobb and holds ten new songs, the lead track being "Wreck You."
In addition to "Wreck You," McKenna tried her hand at a song she wrote and Tim McGraw recorded, "Humble and Kind." “I can say it’s one of my favorite songs, mostly because I had my kids in my head the whole time I was trying to write it,” McKenna said in a press release. “My kids know that it’s theirs, and it’s nice in that way. It worked out pretty good.” A full track listing can be seen below.
The Bird & The Riffle, her tenth studio album, is the follow up to McKenna's 2014 release, Numbered Doors. The singer will embark on her "Wreck You" tour in support of her new album on July 22 in Virginia.
Lori McKenna, The Bird & the Rifle Track Listing:
- Wreck You (Lori McKenna/Felix McTeigue)
- The Bird & The Rifle (Lori McKenna/Caitlyn Smith/Troy Verges)
- Giving Up On Your Hometown (Lori McKenna)
- Halfway Home (Lori McKenna/Barry Dean)
- Humble & Kind (Lori McKenna)
- We Were Cool (Lori McKenna)
- Old Men Young Women (Lori McKenna/Luke Laird/Barry Dean)
- All These Things (Lori McKenna/Liz Rose)
- Always Want You (Lori McKenna/Liz Rose/Hillary Lindsey)
- If Whiskey Were A Woman (Lori McKenna)