Learn the Astonishing Science Behind Your Favorite Beer
Sometimes as an adult, our kids get to have all the cool scientific fun.
Case in point, the Don Harrington Discovery Center is a blast. It's built for kids, and it would be weird if an adult just hopped on the kid-sized excavator and played, while children waited. As adults, we still love to have fun and we still like to learn.
That's why it's a great thing that the Discovery Center just doesn't cater to the children in our community. They also have fun events for adults that are adults only. It's their Discover After Dark.
Beerology: Science on Tap
Beerology is an evening out for adults 21+. At Beerology you are going to learn all sorts of interesting scientific things about beer. It's not just a beverage, it's a science experiment.
The event will take place on Friday, February 24th from 7-10 pm. In those three hours, you will have so much fun.
- Enjoy sampling craft beer
- Learn about Beer with Budweiser Distributing of Amarillo
- lay grown-up beer-themed games and win fun prizes.
- Are you strong? Test your strength in a SteinHoisting competition for a chance at an awesome prize!
- Learn more about the science of beer not just the drinking of it
- Plus, so much more!
Tickets are on sale now:
Early Bird tickets - through January 13, $35 for members, $40 for non-members.
Regular Ticket Pricing- January 14 through February 23, members $45, $50 for non-members.